- Animal of the Month: Black Grouse
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
- Wu Tang Clan Ain’t Nothin to Fuck With[3m]… at Chess [4m]: Apparently RZA is also a chess champion besides being one of the best rappers.
- Google News: ahh if only this were true. The health section brought a tear to my eye.
- Surrealist Compliment Generator
- Germany Abuzz at Racy Novel of Sex and Hygiene
“But Ms. Roche told the audience here that her inspiration for the book came not from those women, but from the feminine-product aisle of her local store. Peeking out at the audience from under dark brown bangs, speaking in a childish voice that accentuated her transgressions against propriety, Ms. Roche explained, to howls of laughter, how the lemon-scented products called out to her in uncensored terms that she was, as the commercials put it, not so fresh, or at least not fresh enough.”
- xkcd – the kind of girl i’ll probably fall for
- YouTube – Sue Simmons f***s up on live TV [12s]
Sue Simmons, one of the anchors for the local news in NBC New York, wonders out loud* “THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?” during a teaser segment.
*‘wonders out loud’ doesn’t begin t cover the tone of voice she used. If you are from NY, this is awesome.
- YouTube – Collision[2m]: fun video hashing our (US / British) flag with middle eastern aesthetics. Wait for it to load and go full screen.
Interaction Design, Etc.
- Virtual Cable Car Navigation
The future of GPS.
- Design Probes – Tattoo
Tattoos that actively respond to stimulation
- The Miracle Fruit, a Tease for the Taste Buds
A small red berry called miracle fruit temporarily rewires the way the palate perceives sour flavors, rendering lemons as sweet as candy.
- How to select and ripen a mango
How to interact with one of my favorite fruits.
- Is Breast pain in Women Linked to Breast Wobbling?
A study conducted by Britain’s First Research Group for Breast Health attached to the University of Portsmouth could throw some light on the little understood causes of ‘Breast Pain’
… you know there was some lucky male lab assistant required to measure breast motion
- Replaying Evolution
“Scientists show that happenstance mutations matter”
- Student isolates microbe that lunches on plastic bags
- Isolated tribe spotted in Brazil
One of South America’s few remaining uncontacted tribes is photographed from the air on the Peru-Brazil border.
- 19 Artists You Can’t Afford To Miss Out On
“From half-naked pink girls to Isometric grinning trees, these artists are sure to satisfy the sucrose cravings in your eyeballs. Check them out before they get too famous and start making stuff nobody gets.”
- Brad Pitt: “Architecture is my passion”
It would be easy to hate on Mr. Pitt for everything he has going for himself. I say cheers.
I’ll be gone for a week visiting my bro in the Southwest… at least y’all will have something to do in my absence.