I’ve made a major update to my site, The Practical Ontologist. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Major site updates:
- Topical Subsections: Metaphysics, Professional, Science, Traditions, Value, & Fun.
Incoming posts are classified via Naive Bayes Machine Learning. The categories, save Fun and Professional, are roughly modeled on [PhilPapers’ classifications](https://philpapers.org/browse/all). Fun is a stream of philosophical memes, mainly from Tumblr. Professional contains news about the profession and other meta-philosophical content.
- RSS feeds for each subpage.
- Now scanning over 200 text and media feeds.
- Timestamps show the freshest content.
- Screencaptures of the different blogs promote site recognition.
- A “Top Blogs” section on the subpages listing blogs commonly posting content in that area.