The 18th Annual Columbia-NYU Graduate Conference in Philosophy
The graduate students and faculty of the Columbia and NYU Philosophy Departments invite graduate submissions in any area of philosophy for a conference to be held on Saturday, March 24th, 2018 at Columbia University.
Brian D. Young Professor of Philosophy, Harvard University
- Submissions Deadline: Please make your submissions by following the
instructions provided at ColumbiaNYU.wordpress.com by December 17th,
2017 (Notification by February 1st, 2018).
- Papers must meet the following requirements:
- All papers must be between 3,000 and 5,000 words in length, suitable for
a presentation of 30-40 minutes to a general philosophical audience.
- Submit papers with a separate cover sheet in .pdf format that includes the
following information: name, home institution, contact details, area of
paper (e.g., metaphysics, meta-ethics, philosophy of mind, etc.), and an
abstract of no longer than 300 words.
- Papers must be submitted in .pdf and blind-review format.
Martina Botti, Olivia Branscum, Anthony Garruzzo, Chuyu Tian, Helen Zhao (Columbia), Alan Barat, Banafsheh Beizaei, Sophie Cote, Clara Lingle, Stephan Pohl (NYU)
Please note that only submissions by current graduate students will be considered.
Submissions by mail will NOT be accepted. Please email further questions to: